Shipping & Return Policy
Free Shipping on orders over $95!
Free standard ground shipping on orders over $95.
Included with qualifying online purchase of $95 or more (merchandise subtotal). Exclusions include firearms and ammunition. Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items still apply but will still ship at reduced rates.
*Free shipping applies to delivery within the United States. Items shipped directly from the vendor have a longer delivery lead times. Barney's reserves the right to cancel this promotion or modify any exclusions at any time.
- We typically ship orders within 24 hours, if there is a delay in your order you will be notified by email. If orders can be received and items are in stock before 11 PM CST we will ship same day.
- Handguns must be shipped UPS 2nd Day Air or faster.
- Firearms cannot be shipped on Thursdays or Fridays.
- Our shipping department is closed on weekends, items are shipped on working business days only.
- United Parcel Service: Tracking numbers will be sent upon shipment. All orders are shipped insured for the value of the order.
- We ship to the US only. No other international orders will be accepted without prior arrangements directly with the company and prepayment in certified funds is required.
- All orders sent to Louisiana customers will be charged 5% state sales tax.
- All orders sent to Mississippi customers will be charged 7% state sales tax.
Barney's will gladly refund, credit or exchange any regularly stocked items in unused condition and in original packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase, no exceptions. Any clearance, used, worn, or washed merchandise cannot be returned. All firearm sales are final outside of the 3 day inspection for used firearms. Firearms that have been fired cannot be returned. If you are picking up a firearm from your FFL and you wish to return it, do NOT accept the transfer, otherwise you may be responsible for any transfer fees incurred to send the firearm back.
- All returns should include a copy the original packing slip and/or the return form that was included in your package, properly filled out, with the return authorizaion number notated.
- Prior to returning any items, contact us to obtain a return authorization number. This can be done by phone at 1-337-896-3667 or by email to email@example.com. Returns without return authorization numbers will be delayed.
1. IF YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN ROUTE TO YOU BY UPS:
- Call 1-800-pickups, ask for a pick-up and record your claim number
- Include a copy of the packing list/shipping document with all returns/exchanges. Please include a short note explaining your situation.
- Pack the product in the original shipping box or in a sturdy carton
- UPS will come to you and pick up the package
- UPS will contact Barney's with the results of the investigation. A replacement will be shipped to you.
2. IF YOUR ORDER WAS INCORRECTLY FILLED:
- If you have any problems with your order, please call us at 337-896-3667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number. If we slipped up, we will gladly email you a return shipping label
- Include a copy of the packing list with all returns.
- Please mark the outside of box with the Return Authorization Number. Packages without an RA number on outside of box could be delayed.
3. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT FOR CREDIT OR REFUND:
**Customer Guarantee: We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to our customers within a 30 day inspection period. If you are not completely satisfied with your order and you fall within the 30 day inspection time-frame, just return it, postage paid, to us in original condition with all packing material, a copy of your sales receipt and reason for return and we will refund your entire item amount. If your purchase is beyond the trial period or requires warranty repair, you must contact the manufacturer of the product for warranty replacement or repair. (Packaging must be in original condition for us to resell. Damaged packaging may incur a restocking fee. In the case of clothing/boots they must be in UNWORN condition.)
- We want you to be pleased. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the order you received, return it via insured parcel post, UPS or FedEx within thirty days of receipt for full credit or refund, less shipping and handling. (Only returns in new condition can be accepted).
- Include a copy of the shipping document with all returns.Also complete the packing list return form that was included in your shipment describing the reason for your return.
- Contact customer service at 1-337-896-3667 or by email at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).Please mark the outside of the carton with the Return Authorization Number to expedite your return.
- Special order items, items that have been altered, decorated, engraved, customized or embellished cannot be returned. We will honor returns of this nature if we have in any way missed the mark or made an error on your custom order.
- All clearance or close out items are sold “as is” and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
- Barney's is not responsible for return shipping unless an error has been made on our part. We recommend that you send your return in using a reliable carrier and a method that can be tracked and insured. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- If we slipped up on your order we will gladly arrange for an electronic return label to be sent out to pick up the returning items. These are set up in the form of an email which will send a shipping label directly to you. Simply print it out, attach it to the return package and hand it to a UPS driver, drop it off in any UPS drop box or UPS location and leave the rest to us!
- Barney's sells many products that can be used in the Public Safety field. Returns and matters covered by manufacturer’s warranties must be coordinated directly through the manufacturer in most cases. Contact us at 1-337-896-3667 and we will be glad to provide you with contact information on any manufacturer warranted product.