Home > Less Lethal > Pepper Spray > First Defense Inert MK-3 Foam Aerosol | 5136 (Item #DEF5136)
First Defense Inert MK-3 Foam Aerosol | 5136
Item # DEF5136
First Defense® Inert MK-3 Foam Aerosol | 5136
The First Defense® Inert formulation provides the same functionality and targeting properties as active product duplicating the delivery system for training purposes. The MK-3 will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This inert aerosol product utilizes a foam delivery method providing a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact.
Non-flammable / Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe
- The MK-3 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology® First Defense® OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
- The 1.47 oz. MK-3 canister will deliver 10-12 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The foam delivery method is a powerful and fast-acting foam that coats the face upon contact.
- The green canister represents the inert training units which duplicate the delivery
Have questions about an item? Please call or email us before placing your order.
Barney`s reserves the right to change and/or modify any product quantities, pricing, or information at any time without notice.
Our images do not necessarily represent the entirety of an individual item, they are stock images from the manufacturer and are shown for example only.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review